Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Walk of Shame


Okay, this is my official walk of shame! All of you that are following me, thanks for not deleting my blog from your readers. LOL I officially suck! That's all I will say. There's no more mentioning of my excuses as to why I have been failingwith my weight loss and my blog. NO MORE EXCUSES. I am restarting my P90x tonight! I don't think I ever even mentioned on here that I signed up for Weight Watchers. I have been sucking at that as well.


This is my vicious cycle. I always do this to myself. I lost about 10 lbs (this time 11, whoop dee-do) and I hit a wall. I always find some excuse as to why I stopped. I am not doing this anymore. This is NOT how I am supposed to live my life. I remember how great I felt when I was exercising everyday. So, this is it! I will break this cycle. NOW! OK, I'm done rambling.

1 comment:

  1. Great pic!
    And yes I had been waiting for an update. This time I will kick your butt if I don't get updates!

    ReplyDelete