Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FAIL! But I did make the best of it!

So, day one of P90x was a fail!! My blog confession, I burned the discs from my sister. I apparently burned 2 copies of the "How to Bring it" DVD, instead of burning disc 1. THEN I decided to just start with disc 2. NOPE! It decided to freeze 5 minutes in and not work. Yup, big ol' scratches on it. Looks like I have a couple more to make again. I guess that was my karma

I didn't want to say that I got up at 6:00 am, before my children for nothing though! I decided to bust out my "Jillian's 30 Day Shred" dvd and do that instead. At least it's something! I will probably end up doing that tomorrow too cause we are completely covered in all the white stuff today! It's supposed to snow all day...lucky Maura got a snow day out of the deal! Looks like at least a foot so far!! I'll have to post a pic later, the weathermen were right for the first time this year!

BTW...I did go to bed at 11:00, or by 11:15 truthfully. Next step, falling asleep early! LOL I was still awake until 12:30!! Ughh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment