Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wowsa!!! Day one...check!!!

OK, I started the P90x today! Pardon my french but HOLY SHIT! That stuff is intense! Today's video was Chest and Back. It was primarily pull ups and push ups. Both of which, I currently suck at. I have worksheets to keep track of how many I did and how much weight I used. AFTER the 52 minute video, was the AB ripper X video. Crazy 15 minutes where you do a total of 350 different core and ab exercises.

If I can feel it today, can't imagine how I'm going to feel tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. It is rough, isn't it?? But I bet you feel awesome! The only thing I didn't like about P90X is HOW MUCH TIME it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does take a lot of time, but I figure, I'm home all day so I should have NO excuse not to make time. I never could have done this and work FT!

    I do feel pretty good!! Sore, but good! LOL

    ReplyDelete