Saturday, January 22, 2011

So far, so good!!

Ok, so I had my 2nd "weigh in" today! I am down to 176! That's 4 lbs down this week, and 9 all together. I must also add that 176 is one lb less than my pre-pregnancy weight!! I think I may have done better if I didn't wait until Thursday to start P90x.

Speaking of P90x, I have done it for the past 3 days!! My body feels like I was attacked by a gang with baseball bats! LOL I don't think I have ever been so sore in my life! Matt is doing it with me BTW! (not sure if I mentioned that before) Yesterday, I almost puked during the workout! It was so intense.
Completely OT, I must post a video for a laugh. I just reminded myself of the good ol' "Double Rainbow" video! I posted it separately.

Today, I started Phase 2 of South Beach....Hooray for fruit and carbs (good ones of course)!!! It took me all day to get to the store, so I really didn't get to enjoy it until tonight! I had a clementine as soon as I walked in the door, whole wheat pasta for dinner and I just had a granny smith apple with PB!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 4 lbs in one week! That is so awesome :)
    Go Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete